Friday, August 19, 2011

FREE Shakeology Samples!

Do you ever feel like you don't have time to be sick or run down? As a busy college student, I've experienced that feeling. Fortunately, a healthy diet and a good dose of exercise is enough to keep my health and energy where it should be. Unfortunately, keeping those things in check isn't always easy. That's why I'm so excited that someone introduced me to Shakeology. This amazing and delicious nutrition shake fills in all the gaps in my diet. In fact, I have yet to become sick since I started drinking Shakeology. I have energy to approach the day, do what needs to be done, and not be too tired for my husband, friends or family. I’m such a believer in it that I will send you a sample on my own dime if you’d like to try it.
It really takes a month or so to really feel the full benefits of Shakeology on your body — from reduced cravings, to increased energy, improved digestion (this list could go on and on). All of that being said, my disclaimer is this: One sample won’t transform your life! So if you are considering Shakeology and are hesitant to buy it before you taste it, that’s what this sample offer is for. If you aren’t serious about ordering Shakeology, please don’t ask me for a sample because it costs me over $5 of my own money to send each sample out. Thanks! :)


If you want to learn more about Shakeology, please take a moment to watch the brief video posted below.

The requirements for receiving a free Shakeology sample are:
1) You must be a member of my team. If you haven’t made me your coach yet, that’s easy, and free.
You can join my team by clicking HERE! Then just follow the insructions to fill out the form for a free team beachbody account.  If it asks for your coach referral enter username “carolinehoag” Then you will show up on our team. Simple! If you already have a teambeachbody account, you already have a coach.  If you do not know your coach, we can talk about transferring you to my team –   simply send me an e-mail at carolinehoag@beachbodycoach.com and we can talk about it.
2) You haven’t tried Shakeology before and are serious about ordering Shakeology if you like the taste.
Please indicate which flavor you would like (Chocolate or Greenberry). I personally like the Chocolate much better, so that’s my recommendation! Also, PLEASE agree to try the sample within the first 48 hours of receiving it, and let me know what you think after you try it!
When you have signed up for your free profile, simply send me an e-mail at carolinehoag@beachbodycoach.com.
In the e-mail indicate:
1. Your Name.
2. Your full mailing address
3.  Your preference (chocolate or greenberry)

Thanks for joining my team!

Grace and peace,

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment