Monday, February 28, 2011

10 Minute Trainer!

Forgot to mention something!
Another really good reason to hop on teambeachbody.com and get your free account is, not only to have me as a coach for free, but you get access to all kind of articles, videos, diet and fitness tools, AND the WOWY SuperGym. 
WOWY stands for Work Out With You. It's a really cool system! The WOWY gym creates that "gym community" atmosphere that a lot of folks find really motivating. When you log on, you can enter your workout and see who else is in the SuperGym with you. You might notice someone in WOWY that's using your same program and you can add them as a buddy. You could then message them and ask them how they're utilizing the program, what's working for them, etc. 
And as an incentive to get people moving, Beachbody gives away money to Team Beachbody members EVERYDAY just for working out! There's a $300 daily prize, a daily electronic giveaway (like a camera or iPod) and a weekly $1,000 giveaway. BOOM! That's a pretty nice bonus for someone who was going to workout anyway. :) 
If you've got a free account, you do have to fill out a little form online each day to be entered, but you have just as good a chance as any of the Club members who are entered automatically every time they log their workout.
 So, if that floats your boat
 I encourage you to get your account by going to my website http://beachbodycoach.com/cmark519
and click "join" (lower half of the page) and then you won't have to worry about entering my profile name like I said earlier.
***********************************


My new 10 Minute Trainer program from Beachbody (that I WON) came in the mail today! Yay!
Couldn't wait to try it out and share about it with you.
If this program is something you'd be interested to invest in, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. Leave a comment, shoot me a Facebook message, an email - anything!
As a Beachbody Coach, I've got the hookup. :)
Grace and peace,
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Caroline, Hey I came across your page and was wondering how you like being a beach body coach? How long have you been one? If you don't mind writing me back via email, kayteegonz@gmail.com that would be awesome! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete