Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Word On Physical Energy

We've all experienced it.
Days when we're dragging...and have no idea why.

I got a great night's sleep! 
I've been eating healthy! 
But have I been moving?

When it comes to physical energy, sometimes we gotta give a little to get it.
It seems backwards to me.
And yet, I've experienced it time and again.
When I'm tired, feeling run down, but I know I'm not getting sick, 
getting active
not only wakes me up for the time being, 
but it pushes me through the rest of my day.
Take a time-out.
Pick a verse. Dwell on it.
[Don't fall asleep!]
From there, get your second wind and get moving.
Jog around the neighborhood.
Grab your favorite workout DVD, and PUSH PLAY!
Can't catch a break?
Do calf raises as you wash dishes, do squats while you sort the laundry, tighten your abs and focus on breathing as your drive here and there.

Question:
How do you get moving?
What are your multi-tasking fitness moves?
Favorite workout DVD?

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
In Christ,
Caroline 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment