Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Frozen Banana Slices

I love little tips like this. Thanks, Emma!
My favorite Shakeology recipe:
(I put the ingredients in my blender in this order)
Ice 
About 5 frozen, overripe banana slices (I use a whole banana if it's fresh)
1 Tbs. natural peanut butter
4-6 oz. milk or almond milk
4-6 oz. cold water

You can also use chocolate protein powder. I personally love Shakeology because it has 18 grams of protein, plus 70+ other natural, whole, super healthy foods that add up to more than a day's servings of fruits and vegetables. Simplicity. :)
In case you've been curious about that banner on the right ------->
it's not there by chance. 
I purposely put it there because I LOVE this stuff!
I've been using it for a little over a month, and here are the changes I've noticed:
-I have more ENERGY
-Increased focus
-I have better regularity
-I haven't been sick despite the flu and viruses going around
-I just feel BETTER!

If you're interested in how you can get this stuff, please message me, call or leave a comment! I'd love to introduce you to it. 

Grace and peace,
Caroline



No comments:

Post a Comment