Monday, March 28, 2011

Shakeology Cleanse

Ahh. What a relaxing week it was.
I'm now back at school after a refreshing spring break.
I got to spend lots of time with family, my mom and sisters in particular,
my wonderful fiance, Chase, and his family
and even my grandma!
I also got the chance to really focus on wedding plans
and am pleased to say that Chase and I covered a lot of ground last week.

I packed my trusty Ten Minute Trainer DVDs
and planned to hit the workouts hard over break.
I'm sad to report that this only happened
twice
over the course of ten days.
Not because I didn't have time.
Not because I don't like them.
I simply got lazy about sticking with my routine.
Two days of workouts is better than nothing,
but my exercise routines and healthy eating were seriously rattled.
In response, I am looking to my dear friend, Shakeology,
to help me get back on track, boost my energy,
kick the wacky cravings, and just FEEL better!
There's a nice little 3-day cleanse that has been created for Shakeology users
to do anything from kick starting new health habits or weight loss 
to helping one get back on track after falling out of habit for a bit.
(The latter, of course, is me. :))
It's nothing too intense -
I'll be drinking three shakes a day
and eating some other much needed, nutrient-dense calories.
It's three short days
and I know I'm going to feel so much better.
I'll hop back on here when it's over to share my experience.
Excited. :)

Grace and peace,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment